Friday, October 2, 2009

What a Feelin'

As part of my get-out-of-the-house-and-lose-some-weight plan, Shelbs and I have been taking a tap class once a week at the Great Bay Academy of Dance. It has been really fun and a great way for us to become more coordinated. Each week we clop and stomp next to people who actually know how to dance but they keep telling us we are doing really well. Here are the pics...
Doing my best "confident dancer" pose

Shelbs and I bursting with exuberance after nailing the first half of our "Steamed Heat" routine

Shelbs showing off her bod as well

2 comments:

M said...

I LOVE that you and Shelby are doing this! That's so awesome! How fun. I hope you record a routine - I want to see the whole effect of the dynamic tapping sister act.

lchaston said...

I totally want to see your routine! Command performance!